Northeast ArcThe Spotlight Program is a program of the Northeast Arc, one of the most innovative agencies in the state serving children and adults with disabilities and their families. NeArc was founded in the 1950s by parents with the courage and determination to ensure their children and others with disabilities will have every opportunity to live and thrive in the community.
- Spotlight Takes Over Rt1 Peabody! Check out the billboard! March 26, 2015
- New date and time for Summer Camp 2015 Open House! February 10, 2015
- Spotlight Night Out THIS Saturday January 21, 2015
- Pizza and Video Game Night THIS Friday! January 21, 2015
- Pizza and Video Games Friday 12/5 and 12/19! November 25, 2014
There are no upcoming events.