Northeast ArcThe Spotlight Program is a program of the Northeast Arc, one of the most innovative agencies in the state serving children and adults with disabilities and their families. NeArc was founded in the 1950s by parents with the courage and determination to ensure their children and others with disabilities will have every opportunity to live and thrive in the community.
- Looking for a Summer job? May 6, 2016
- Summer at Spotlight! May 5, 2016
- Pizza and Video Games!! May 5, 2016
- Minecraft cancelled 2/19! February 17, 2016
- Pizza/Video Game/Ladies Night Cancelled due to weather February 5, 2016
There are no upcoming events.