Northeast ArcThe Spotlight Program is a program of the Northeast Arc, one of the most innovative agencies in the state serving children and adults with disabilities and their families. NeArc was founded in the 1950s by parents with the courage and determination to ensure their children and others with disabilities will have every opportunity to live and thrive in the community.
- Pizza/Video Game/Ladies Night Cancelled due to weather February 5, 2016
- Hey, Hey, Hey Ladies!! January 21, 2016
- Spotlight and the NeArc welcome Jo Ann Simons! January 12, 2016
- Spotlight Winter Session Starts this weekend!! January 7, 2016
- Happy New Year from Spotlight! December 31, 2015
Upcoming EventsJan9Sat9:00 am Winter Programming Begins @ Northeast Arc Day Habilitation bldngWinter Programming Begins @ Northeast Arc Day Habilitation bldngJan 9 @ 9:00 am – Feb 27 @ 3:30 pmShare this:TwitterFacebookFeb13Sat9:00 am Early Childhood parent support g... @ The Northeast ArcEarly Childhood parent support g... @ The Northeast ArcFeb 13 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 amShare this:TwitterFacebook9:00 am Take One: New Location!! @ First Steps Day Care: The Northeast ArcTake One: New Location!! @ First Steps Day Care: The Northeast ArcFeb 13 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 amShare this:TwitterFacebook