Northeast ArcThe Spotlight Program is a program of the Northeast Arc, one of the most innovative agencies in the state serving children and adults with disabilities and their families. NeArc was founded in the 1950s by parents with the courage and determination to ensure their children and others with disabilities will have every opportunity to live and thrive in the community.
- Pizza and Video Game night begins 9/30! September 19, 2016
- Fall Registration is now open!! September 19, 2016
- Hey, Hey, Hey Ladies!! January 21, 2016
- Spotlight and the NeArc welcome Jo Ann Simons! January 12, 2016
- Check out Northeast Arc’s November star employees! December 11, 2015
There are no upcoming events.